Medicare and Medicaid Reimbursement Consulting
We’re here to help entities maximize Medicare and Medicaid reimbursement.
Skilled Nursing Facilities (SNFs)
Home Health Agencies (HHAs)
End Stage Renal Dialysis Units (ESRDs)
Comprehensive Outpatient Rehabilitation Facilities (CORFs)
Rural Health Clinics
Organ Procurement Organizations
Federal Qualified Health Centers (FQHCs)
Medicare Cost Reports are used by the government to track the cost of Medicare and Medicaid programs and set reimbursement. Choosing the right cost report preparer is important. Our experienced consultants review and ensure that your report is prepared in compliance with all CMS’s regulations.
Medicare and Medicaid cost reporting services are offered throughout the United States.
Operations Management Consulting & Support
- Maximization of Medicare and Medicaid Reimbursement
- Strategic Planning
- Internal Control Studies and Evaluations
- Operations Reviews
- Executive Insight
- Screening for Hiring Financial and
Assistance in Development & Financing Projects
- Proof of Financial Ability to Operate
- Business Plan Development
- Involvement in the Certificate of Need process
- Negotiations for Acquisition or Sale of Facility or Entity
Regulatory Reporting & Compliance
- Medicare and Medicaid Cost Report
preparation and analysis
- Medicare and Medicaid Hearing and Appeal Process
- Special Reports to Regulatory Agencies
- Medicare/Medicaid Audit Support
Special Projects - Consulting & Advisory Services
- Expert Witness / Testimony
- Health Care Seminars
- Industry Cost Studies
- Reports on Internal Accounting Controls
- Recommendations for Improvements in the
Control Structure of Organization
- Guidance in the Development of
Accounting Policies and Procedures Manual
Need help with your Medicare or Medicaid cost report?
Get In Touch
Have a question? We are here to answer it.